MEMBERSHIP FREEZE INFORMATION:
We offer you the opportunity to freeze your membership dues for those times when you cannot attend the gym.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Freeze requests require a 2 week notice period, regardless of the reason for the freeze or the term of your membership.
- There is a freeze fee of $10.00 plus GST per month. ($10.50)Minimum freeze time is 1 month, and in intervals of 30 days.
- Maximum freeze time is 3 months per year.
- Personal training payments cannot be frozen.
- Freeze requests will only be accepted through the website.
- You cannot use the gym during the duration of your freeze.
- Please note that the Annual Club Due billing date will not be affected by the freeze and may be billed during that time.
Your membership dues will automatically reinstate after the freeze time is over.
Your account will NOT be frozen if your account is overdue.
The terms of your contract will be directly extended by the freeze time taken.
MEMBERSHIP FREEZE REQUEST FORM: