The General Manager has the overall responsibility to ensure the assigned gym location is running in an efficient manner. They will be expected to provide exceptional customer service, handle member issues, sales and membership solicitation, manage the facility operations while ensuring the club is achieving projected sales goals as well as other established goals.
- Manage, monitor, and evaluate the performance of all managers assigned to this gym
- Monitor the hiring, training and scheduling for sales staff
- Be able to train and mentor subordinates who can then be considered for promotions to management level positions
- Utilize Medallia as a measurement tool ( Net Promoter Score software)
- Ensure all staff are adhering to the staff Uniform Policy including uniform and name tags while on duty
- In conjunction with Human Resources, manage disciplinary actions involving all gym level employees
- Submit all new hire, counseling and termination information to Human Resources
- Successfully complete ongoing management training courses
- Ensure the facility is clean and operationally sound
- Provide and maintain the highest level of customer service in a high volume retail/service environment through personal actions and development of the staff
- Provide effective decision making regarding customer service issues
- Maintain the company protocol for sales tours and price presentations
- Establish and maintain an active referral system with the sales team
- Review and manage retail department’s sales and displays
- Help generate leads through outreach and promotion sources
- Attend daily production meetings with sales team
- Audit sales team on a monthly basis
- Review fitness training sales, revenues and activity
- Keep current knowledge of competitors
- Lead by example by meeting personal sales quotas
- Strong sales focus and ability to drive revenues
- Strong customer service orientation with proven results
- Post-Secondary Education is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years in the fitness industry or related management experience
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Availability during gym hours of operation
- Salary and Incentive Pay
- The General Manager is expected to work the primary business hours of the gym. They may also need to work additional hours to direct club operations.
Fitness Manager (PT Sales)
We are hiring for a new positing at Evolution Fitness! The Fitness Manager must work like a good peanut butter and jelly sandwich but most importantly can CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES! Think this is you?
This is what we are looking for:
The Peanut Butter – This is your passion for fitness, along with your certification in personal training. You know the true value of having a professional personal trainer and have had experience communicating that passion to prospective and current clients. You live and breathe everything fitness!
The Jelly – This is your experience in sales. You have had experience in soliciting sales to prospective and current clients. You can communicate effectively to a wide audience and are not afraid to pick up the phone and invite someone into our doors. You will be confident talking about fitness face-to-face and will have no problem building value in our new and existing programs we offer.
We will provide the bread that sticks it all together with our outstanding training, team support, and very competitive compensation package. This position allows you to take ownership of your career and grow alongside one of the best gyms in Regina!
You may be wondering what your day looks like. This is the best part. You spend the entire day helping people change their lives! Through conducting fitness assessments (from prospect to price presentation) you will work to help our members with their fitness goals and celebrate with them when they achieve those goal.
Job Specific Duties
- Contact and Schedule new members for assessments
- Call and Confirm all Personal Training Assessment appointments
- Participate in daily calls with management team
- Administrative duties assigned by Manager
- Ensure calendars and schedules are up to date
- Conduct retention interviews/calls
- Prospecting for potential Personal Training clients
- Daily Reporting
- Attending Monthly Meetings
- Certification in Personal Training
- 2 + years in commission sales
- Flexible availability (split shifts when need as well as evenings and weekends)
- Willingness to work from all of our locations
If you are ready to help people change their lives, then apply today. We thank everyone who applies however, only those chosen to proceed with the interview process will be contacted.
You help people reach their goals.
You are on a continual path to never stop evolving.
You are an Evolution Fitness Personal Trainer.
General Position Description
As an Evolution Fitness Personal Trainer you will recognize the value a personal trainer has in helping our members reach their fitness goals. You will be comfortable creating and presenting a customized fitness program to our members.
It is your job to recommend how our members can change their lifestyles and reach their fitness goals with your support.
You will be supported by our team who will help you take your career to the next level. You will receive:
- 1 on 1 coaching with our Fitness Manager
- Guidance and support from our Director of Personal Training
- Internal and External Marketing support from our Marketing and Communications Manager
First – You must be a Certified Personal Trainer or Equivalent. Next – you must have that “wow” attitude and ability to recommend a program to our members. Your experience in designing and implementing fitness program will further drive the value of how you can impact the lives of many people.
- Contact existing and new members to participate in our Evolution Fitness Assessment, InBody Scan and proper use of fitness equipment to generate potential leads
- Work along-side our Membership Department to activate on personal training starter packs with new members
- Develop an individual exercise program for clients and present them confidently with a price based off our recommendation
- Attend daily meetings and coaching sessions with the Fitness Manager and Director of Personal Training
- Actively use social media to promote your brand and our brand to help generate leads and gain clients
- Follow up with members who have had complimentary sessions or participated in a Starter Pack
Have you always wanted to combine your love for fitness with your sales experience? Well, you clicked on the right position because that is exactly what a Membership Consultant role is.
At Evolution Fitness we work hard and reward that hard work! We are looking for a motivated, passionate, and driven person who is ready to change the lives of every individual that walks through our doors.
You will change our prospective members lives by providing exceptional customer service as you guide them through purchasing a membership to the best gym in Regina. You will be comfortable talking face-to-face and over the phone about our facility and amenities and know the value that attending a gym can have to an individual’s lifestyle.
Having a “yes” mentality and a drive to never stop learning and growing will help you become successful in this position. Your passion for health and fitness will help you build and grow relationships with our current membership as you become part of the Evolution Fitness family.
Job Specific Duties
- Generates sales leads through company and employee sponsored lead generation
- Maintains accurate records of all leads.
- Follows up on all prospects by using established sales systems
- Conduct personalized gym tours
- Spending time making phone calls to invite guests in for an appointment
- Establish and service lead boxes in the community
- Participate in outreach (networking in the community)
- Prepares for, attends and actively participates in regular meetings and training opportunities to increase skills and knowledge.
- Maintains a positive relationship with the rest of the staff. Supports other staff in achieving their goals
- Excellent sales, communication and customer service skills
- Good with email and basic typing skills
- Understanding and passion for fitness and living a healthy lifestyle
- Demonstrate understanding of key performance indicators
- Basic computer skills
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (CSR)
General Position Description
The Customer Service Representative greets, assists, and directs members, guests, staff and callers as they enter or call the gym. Also performs a variety of administrative and operational duties as necessary.
- Greets and checks-in all members as they enter the gym.
- Answers the phone using the correct greeting and assists callers as needed.
- Processes all transactions at the Point of Sale register
- Assists members with all inquiries
- Maintains a clean and orderly front desk/lobby area
- Ensures that front desk systems are followed such as proper Member Check-In, Telephone Inquiry, Guest Registration, Cash Handling, Replacement of Member ID Card, Delinquent Account Procedures, Account Change requests
- Projects a polished, professional image at all times
- Provides a superior level of customer service to members and guests
- Performs a variety of duties including filing paperwork, folding towels, doing walk-through’s of the facility or any other duties as assigned
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Be able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Operate phone and standard office equipment effectively
- Basic recordkeeping skills
KIDS CLUB TEAM MEMBER
Do you have a passion for little ones (ages 6 weeks to 12 years old)? Do you love your A,B,C’s & 1,2,3’s.? This customer service driven position will require you work along side some of our smallest members.
A – Availability
We have full-time and part-time positions available. Your availability must fall into all or part of the time Kids Club is open.
Kids Club is open from Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm & 4:15 pm – 8:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:15 am – 1:00 pm
B – Believe
You need to believe and live a healthy and active lifestyle
C- Criminal Record Check
Prior to employment all Kid’s Club Employees will need a clean criminal record and be able to provide a copy of a recent criminal record check
- Our #1 priority is someone who can be fun, energetic, happy and has a passion for children!
- There are two ways to be successful in this position. The first is to have patience on a day-to-day basis. Secondly, we are looking for someone who is mature and can handle the responsibility of opening kids club on time if they are scheduled to.
- We have 3 Kid’s Club locations and we need you to be available to work at all three. This means possessing a valid driver licence and having access to your own vehicle
- Punctuality is key. You will sometimes be responsible for opening and closing of Kid’s Club under minimal supervision
- You must possess a valid drives licence and have access to a vehicle
- Employment opportunities are subject to a criminal record check
- Experience working with children is considered will be highly favored
- First Aid considered an asset
We thank all those who apply, however only those chosen to continue to the interview process will be contacted.