You help people reach their goals.
You are on a continual path to never stop evolving.
You are an Evolution Fitness Personal Trainer.
General Position Description
As an Evolution Fitness Personal Trainer you will recognize the value a personal trainer has in helping our members reach their fitness goals. You will be comfortable creating and presenting a customized fitness program to our members.
It is your job to recommend how our members can change their lifestyles and reach their fitness goals with your support.
You will be supported by our team who will help you take your career to the next level. You will receive:
- 1 on 1 coaching with our Fitness Manager
- Guidance and support from our Director of Personal Training
- Internal and External Marketing support from our Marketing and Communications Manager
First – You must be a Certified Personal Trainer or Equivalent. Next – you must have that “wow” attitude and ability to recommend a program to our members. Your experience in designing and implementing fitness program will further drive the value of how you can impact the lives of many people.
- Contact existing and new members to participate in our Evolution Fitness Assessment, InBody Scan and proper use of fitness equipment to generate potential leads
- Work along-side our Membership Department to activate on personal training starter packs with new members
- Develop an individual exercise program for clients and present them confidently with a price based off our recommendation
- Attend daily meetings and coaching sessions with the Fitness Manager and Director of Personal Training
- Actively use social media to promote your brand and our brand to help generate leads and gain clients
- Follow up with members who have had complimentary sessions or participated in a Starter Pack
Have you always wanted to combine your love for fitness with your sales experience? Well, you clicked on the right position because that is exactly what a Membership Consultant role is.
At Evolution Fitness we work hard and reward that hard work! We are looking for a motivated, passionate, and driven person who is ready to change the lives of every individual that walks through our doors.
You will change our prospective members lives by providing exceptional customer service as you guide them through purchasing a membership to the best gym in Regina. You will be comfortable talking face-to-face and over the phone about our facility and amenities and know the value that attending a gym can have to an individual’s lifestyle.
Having a “yes” mentality and a drive to never stop learning and growing will help you become successful in this position. Your passion for health and fitness will help you build and grow relationships with our current membership as you become part of the Evolution Fitness family.
Job Specific Duties
- Generates sales leads through company and employee sponsored lead generation
- Maintains accurate records of all leads.
- Follows up on all prospects by using established sales systems
- Conduct personalized gym tours
- Spending time making phone calls to invite guests in for an appointment
- Establish and service lead boxes in the community
- Participate in outreach (networking in the community)
- Prepares for, attends and actively participates in regular meetings and training opportunities to increase skills and knowledge.
- Maintains a positive relationship with the rest of the staff. Supports other staff in achieving their goals
- Excellent sales, communication and customer service skills
- Good with email and basic typing skills
- Understanding and passion for fitness and living a healthy lifestyle
- Demonstrate understanding of key performance indicators
- Basic computer skills
Our Vision and Mission ensures we will always strive to have the highest standards of cleanliness and maintenance. We are committed to providing a clean and healthy environment for all our valuable members.
As a member of our cleaning team your talent will ensure all people within Evolution Fitness have the cleanest and safest facilities possible.
Responsible for the cleanliness of the assigned clubs according to the cleaning checklist, including but not restricted to the following:
- Disinfecting Locker Rooms, including, but not limited to: showers, toilets, floors, sauna and steam room, lockers, sinks
- Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping large areas
- Deep cleaning offices and staff room
- Disinfecting and cleaning gym equipment and accessories
- Communicate any challenges that you identify in the club to your manager
- Refill empty paper towel dispensers
- Empty and take out garbages
- Empty towel bins as needed
- Clean/Disinfect all surfaces and touchpoints, such as door handles, countertops, light switches, faucets, water fountains
- Clean any spills that happen during your shift as needed
- Support the requests of club manager in relations to keeping the facility clean and operational
- Sincere enjoyment of cleaning and pride of work
- Previous experience as a commercial cleaner would be considered an asset
- Ability to adhere to standards and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Availability during gym hours of operation
- Ability to obtain WHMIS certification
Job Title: Human Resource (HR) Consultant
Reports to: Director of Operations
Hours/Availability: Minimum 40 hours/week (after breaks)
The HR Consultant is expected to provide general HR support in areas that include, but not limited to: full life cycle recruitment, hiring, performance management, training and development, health and safety and employee engagement. The HR consultant will need to be full of energy and excitement as they are a critical part in holding others accountable to Evolution’s Mission and Vision. The successful individual will have a passion for living a fit and healthy lifestyle.
Job Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Manage full-lifecycle recruitment for all positions
- Create a positive candidate experience from application to onboarding
- Onboard new hires, including paperwork and orientation
- Maintain brand reputation with candidates who are not selected to join Evolution Fitness (especially members)
- Schedule and coordinate interviews with various managers
- Manage and update the applicant tracking system
- Implement and Audit HR policies and procedures
- Prepare and maintain HR related documents
- Present training sessions related to HR programs and initiatives
- Administer exit interviews and submit proper documentation
- Build a talent network by attending job fairs, manage creative postings on online job boards, social media and networking
- Organize and execute internal career fairs
- Present training sessions related to specific HR programs
- Sitting for long-periods of time
- Ability to travel between clubs as needed
- Must be able to participate in fitness related activities
- Must be comfortable working evenings and weekends as required
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (CSR)
General Position Description
The Customer Service Representative greets, assists, and directs members, guests, staff and callers as they enter or call the gym. Also performs a variety of administrative and operational duties as necessary.
- Greets and checks-in all members as they enter the gym.
- Answers the phone using the correct greeting and assists callers as needed.
- Processes all transactions at the Point of Sale register
- Assists members with all inquiries
- Maintains a clean and orderly front desk/lobby area
- Ensures that front desk systems are followed such as proper Member Check-In, Telephone Inquiry, Guest Registration, Cash Handling, Replacement of Member ID Card, Delinquent Account Procedures, Account Change requests
- Projects a polished, professional image at all times
- Provides a superior level of customer service to members and guests
- Performs a variety of duties including filing paperwork, folding towels, doing walk-through’s of the facility or any other duties as assigned
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Be able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Operate phone and standard office equipment effectively
- Basic recordkeeping skills
KIDS CLUB TEAM MEMBER
Do you have a passion for little ones (ages 6 weeks to 12 years old)? Do you love your A,B,C’s & 1,2,3’s.? This customer service driven position will require you work along side some of our smallest members.
A – Availability
We have full-time and part-time positions available. Your availability must fall into all or part of the time Kids Club is open.
Kids Club is open from Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm & 4:15 pm – 8:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:15 am – 1:00 pm
B – Believe
You need to believe and live a healthy and active lifestyle
C- Criminal Record Check
Prior to employment all Kid’s Club Employees will need a clean criminal record and be able to provide a copy of a recent criminal record check
- Our #1 priority is someone who can be fun, energetic, happy and has a passion for children!
- There are two ways to be successful in this position. The first is to have patience on a day-to-day basis. Secondly, we are looking for someone who is mature and can handle the responsibility of opening kids club on time if they are scheduled to.
- We have 3 Kid’s Club locations and we need you to be available to work at all three. This means possessing a valid driver licence and having access to your own vehicle
- Punctuality is key. You will sometimes be responsible for opening and closing of Kid’s Club under minimal supervision
- You must possess a valid drives licence and have access to a vehicle
- Employment opportunities are subject to a criminal record check
- Experience working with children is considered will be highly favored
- First Aid considered an asset
We thank all those who apply, however only those chosen to continue to the interview process will be contacted.