Welcome Back! W missed you!
We are very excited to begin the countdown to re-opening and welcoming you back to our clubs. Our team has been undaunted by this crises and we are determined now, more than ever to provide YOU with the cleanest and safest place to pursue your fitness journey.
As Regina’s largest local gym, we have taken extensive measures to safeguard our team and our members during this COVID-19 Pandemic.
Thank you to those who ahve completed our COVID-19 Survey which gave uas valuable insight on what YOU as a member expect from us. We are excited to welcome you back into the club!
See you soon,
Skye Kaiss – Owner
Korena LaFayette – Director of Operations
- Group fitness classes will resume on Monday, June 15th.
- Group fitness classes will be limited to 10 people per class.
- Markers will be clearly marked to ensure a safe physical distance between members.
- Members will be required to bring their own exercise mats if it is a class requirement
Will remain closed
- If you are feeling ill, please stay home
- Bring and wear a mask if you choose
- Please read and acknowledge the Health questionnaire before scanning in
- Ensure you sanitize each piece of equipment after use
- Do not superset or use multiple pieces of equipment at a time
- Do no bring your gym bag onto the gym floor
- Billing will remain on the same cycle as before closure
- We ask that you request a call back for all other membership inquiries rather than coming into to the club
We are committed to the health and safety of our members. All of our guidelines are inline with the guidelines outlined by the Saskatchewan Health Authorities (SHA). Please visit the SHA website for more information regarding the required Gyms and Fitness Facilities Guidelines: