Evolution Fitness Facility Guidelines
Temporary Hours effective June 13th
Monday – Friday: 5am-9pm Saturday/Sunday: 7am-7pm
Members, Guests and Staff will be required to acknowledge and confirm that they are fit to be in public according to the Saskatchewan Health Authority guidelines. Our staff will be well trained to identify anyone not suited to be in the gym.
Equipment and Cardio Machines have been spaced out to ensure social distancing is maintained
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting methods in the club will be executed each day.
- All staff will be equipped with spray bottles for consistent cleaning of every frequently used surface with properly graded disinfectant.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located at the entrance of and throughout the club for member use.
- Paper towel dispensers with spray bottles will be located throughout the club for members to use before and after using each piece of equipment.
- We have tripled our cleaning staff to ensure ample cleaning is done while the club is open
- Showers and Locker rooms will remain closed, with the exception of the washrooms
- Come prepared to workout, you cannot store personal belongings in the club
- No Gym bags on the floor, Front Desk cannot take your keys
- Steam Rooms, Showers and Sauna will remain closed
- Drinking Fountains will remain closed, with the exception of water bottle filling stations
- Group fitness classes will resume on Monday, June 15th.
- Group fitness classes will be limited to 10 people per class.
- Markers will be clearly marked to ensure a safe physical distance between members.
- Members will be required to bring their own exercise mats if it is a class requirement
Will remain closed
- If you are feeling ill, please stay home
- Bring and wear a mask if you choose
- Please read and acknowledge the Health questionnaire before scanning in
- Ensure you sanitize each piece of equipment after use
- Do not superset or use multiple pieces of equipment at a time
- Do no bring your gym bag onto the gym floor
- Billing will remain on the same cycle as before closure
- We ask that you request a call back for all other membership inquiries rather than coming into to the club
We are committed to the health and safety of our members. All of our guidelines are inline with the guidelines outlined by the Saskatchewan Health Authorities (SHA). Please visit the SHA website for more information regarding the required Gyms and Fitness Facilities Guidelines: