Kids Club Team Member
Do you have a passion for little ones (ages 6 weeks to 12 years old)? Do you love your A, B, C’s & 1,2,3’s.? This customer service-driven position will require you to work alongside some of our smallest members.
A – Availability
We have full-time and part-time positions available. Your availability must fall into all or part of the time Kids Club is open.
Kids Club is open from Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm & 4:15 pm – 8:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:15 am – 1:00 pm
B – Believe
You need to believe in and live a healthy and active lifestyle!
C – Criminal Record Check
Prior to employment all Kid’s Club Employees will need a clean criminal record and be able to provide a copy of a recent criminal record check.
- Our #1 priority is someone who can be fun, energetic, happy, and has a passion for children!
- There are two ways to be successful in this position. The first is to have patience on a day-to-day basis. Secondly, we are looking for someone who is mature and can handle the responsibility of opening the kids club on time if they are scheduled to.
- We have 3 Kid’s Club locations and we need you to be available to work at all three. This means possessing a valid driver’s license and having access to your own vehicle.
- Punctuality is key. You will sometimes be responsible for the opening and closing of Kid’s Club under minimal supervision.
- You must possess a valid drives license and have access to a vehicle.
- Employment opportunities are subject to a criminal record check.
- Experience working with children is considered will be highly favored.
- First Aid is considered an asset.
We thank all those who apply, however only those chosen to continue the interview process will be contacted.