The following provides a detailed description of the position of Customer Service Representative. Actual duties performed may vary slightly.
General Position Description
The Customer Service Representative greets, assists, and directs members, guests, staff, and callers as they enter or call the gym. Also performs a variety of administrative and operational duties as necessary.
- Greets and checks in all members as they enter the gym.
- Answers the phone using the correct greeting and assists callers as needed.
- Processes all transactions at the Point of Sale register
- Assists members with all inquiries
- Maintains a clean and orderly front desk/lobby area
- Ensures that front desk systems are followed such as proper Member Check-In, Telephone Inquiry, Guest Registration, Cash Handling, Replacement of Member ID Card, Delinquent Account Procedures, Account Change requests
- Projects a polished, professional image at all times
- Provides a superior level of customer service to members and guests
- Performs a variety of duties including filing paperwork, folding towels, doing walk-throughs of the facility, or any other duties as assigned
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Be able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Operate phone and standard office equipment effectively
- Basic recordkeeping skills