You know what makes us really happy?
Hearing positive feedback from you, our members!
We are so happy to see our community thriving.
With such a booming atmosphere, it’s important we all work as a team to keep our home at its best!
You and I both know that it can get frustrating when things are left unclean, unorganized, or poorly treated.
Here are some simple do’s and don’ts that go a long way in helping resolve these issues:
- Clean up after yourself (this means wiping down machines and re-racking your weights).
Think about how much it helps not only staff, but other members to not have to worry about re-racking weights they didn’t use, or having to wipe down sweat that isn’t theirs.
A little effort goes a long way in helping everyone!
- Have good hygiene.
There can be a lot of moving bodies in our gyms.
Smells tend to add up quick, and linger, so it’s really important to stay on top of your own cleanliness.
Not just for yourself, but for everyone around you trying to stay focused on their workouts.
- Work together.Sometimes it can get busy.
No one enjoys having to wait around for a machine, so how about we work-in together?
This is beneficial to everyone and helps add to the community feeling of our gyms.
- Dress appropriately.Moveable fabric is best for a good workout.
Having proper footwear is also hugely important (best to have a good grip).
Dressing properly can help to prevent injury.
- Aggressively grunt.
Many newcomers can find this intimidating.
- Stare. It makes people feel not only uncomfortable, but judged.
- Groom in public. Nobody needs to see intimate grooming better done in the privacy of your own home.
- Use chalk. It’s extremely messy – there are alternatives such as Liquid Grip.
- Drop your weights. Using weight you’re able to fully handle means no need to drop your weight abruptly.
Thank you for being a part of the family!
These simple tasks go a very long way in aiding in keeping a clean, happy environment.
Re-rack your weights, keep up with that hygiene, be respectful, and work together.
Thank you for taking the time to care as much as we do!
Keep grinding and crushing your goals.